Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cheer 2011 is OVER!!!

Cheer 2011 is over...
for me..abit sad...
becos tis mean my cheer life in Muriel oso end....
i cnt join Cheer 2012 alr...
tis year is my last year ..reli sad!!!!
i hope my skul gt form 6 as well..
so tat, i can join one more years in Muriel...
3years is reli nt enough for me...
I MISS MURIEL BADLY!!!!
i miss all the memory i had in Muriel..
i gone through all the hard time wif they all...
i had alot of happy wif them...
i wont forgot wat i had in Muriel...
it TOTALLY a GOOD memory in my LIFE..


Billion thank to our cheer teacher,wahzhai,ex-senior,directed n supported...
Thank for teacher in fully support us in cheer..
Thank wahzhai coach us till so GOOD..n do alot of thing for us...
Thank ex-senior still so support us in cheer...
Thank for directed done everything for us...especially ah choo...is u guide us..is u build our SPIRIT bak...
Thank to all the supported in support us in all the time...
I <3 u guys!!!
I <3 MURIEL!!!!
I miss cheer...
I miss MURIEL!!!!
can i stop the time at sun?
or start again my time in skul?
start again my form 3 skul life?

No comments:

Post a Comment